Looking for a way to send LinkedIn automated invitations? In the age of web-based communication, it is important to save time on different steps, especially on business-to-business prospecting.
Read to lower your marketing efforts and get more B2b leads?
Marketing strategy, content strategy, networking are all marketing practices that can be used for the success of your business. Among the digital marketing levers, using LinkedIn is a powerful asset. Think about Waalaxy to save time LinkedIn automated invitations!
How to create an automatic LinkedIn Connection request?
LinkedIn Automation is a form of email-marketing automation used on the B2B network. You create your own automated scripts to send invitation requests, but also to respond to messages and/or create interactions with your prospects on LinkedIn. 💌
The goal is to contact new leads in a fully automated way. LinkedIn automation can come into play at every stage of your sales funnel: you can use it to add contacts, start a conversation, set up a meeting or call a prospect, close the sale, end the conversation… It all depends on your prospecting strategy!
To do this the technique is simple and free. You must :
- Have a LinkedIn account,
- Download Waalaxy for free,
- Know your persona on LinkedIn and how to find it.
To automate your LinkedIn invitations, you have 3 options:
- Import profiles from a LinkedIn search into your free Waalaxy CRM.
- Use automatic and personalized invitations and send to everyone who visits your profile,
- Automatic invitation, send it to people who comment on one of your LinkedIn posts.
#1 Send an automatic invitation to profiles that I have imported
- Install the Waalaxy extension on Google Chrome.
- Go to the Campaign tab and “Create a campaign”.
- Search for the “Invitation” sequence.
- Add the leads from your lead list.
- Insert a connection note, or not (optional)
➡️ Connection message templates to shine with your prospects.
With more than 500 million users worldwide, LinkedIn is a non-negligible tool for communication and marketing and sales. So if you’re a marketer or a recruiter, you should read these tactics.
To help you generate qualified contacts and boost ROI, Waalaxy allows you to send automatic connection requests based on criteria you choose beforehand. 😊 But not only that, you can also create marketing campaigns, which allows you to automate your follow-ups.
➡️ See all our email campaign templates.
Waalaxy’s ultimate goal: to gain new customers through marketing automation. The possibilities are multiple and adaptable to your need. Of course messages and email campaigns are fully customizable and configurable. Waalaxy is not the cliché of mass automation, it is 100% personalized marketing automation!
#2 Send an automatic invitation to people who visit my profile
The auto-import feature allows you to automatically populate your campaigns according to a defined criterion, here let’s take the profile visit. You want to automatically send an invitation to all the people who visit your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to the Campaign tab and Create a campaign.
- Search and select the “Invitation” sequence.
- In the “Add Leads” section, select the list in which your leads will be stored.
- Then click on “Auto-import” and “Visited my profile”.
- Write your connection note, or not (optional).
- Launch the campaign. 🚀
You can select the “Retroactive” option which will import all the people who visited your profile before the auto-import was set up. 😎
#3 Send an automatic invitation to people who comment on my LinkedIn post
Same system as for profile visit, you will be able to select “Commented on a LinkedIn post”. Then, insert the URL of the link in question to retrieve all the people who commented on your X post and when you send them an invitation.
Why should you send an automatic invitation on LinkedIn?
Automatic invitations save you a lot of time compared to the manual method. You can send more requests in a shorter period of time and still meet the threshold of requests allowed by LinkedIn. Another advantage is that Waalaxy supports free, premium, and recruiter profiles. So you can focus on your customers while :
- You gain visibility,
- You have more connections on the social network,
- You increase professional opportunities by expanding your network,
- You increase your number of leads via your new lead generation process,
- You develop your sales and your commercial efficiency.
- You can have a better view of lead tracking and conversion rate.
Furthermore, you have more time to focus on your core business, to create content to build loyalty and brand image. The tactic is to turn these contacts into leads.
Automate your entire activity on LinkedIn
There are other tasks you can automate with Waalaxy. 👇
- Send automatic messages on LinkedIn.
- Profile visits.
- Profile follow-up.
- Messages and message requests.
- Marketing scenario.
- CRM integration.
- Multichannel email marketing campaigns (i.e., for sending both LinkedIn messages and send emails to the same recipients).
- Email addresses enrichment.
- And much more!
But that’s not all. You can track your performance with a dashboard (campaign monitor) and compare your results. Waalaxy is the perfect solution to manage your contacts in one place. You can also manage multiple accounts with our Team subscription, specially designed for teams or agencies. 🎊
No need to switch between 4 or 5 tools. Finally, some so-called bonus functions can be considered. For example, you can transfer a prospect from one list of prospects to another, choose the working hours of your extension, the time zone in which you want to work and much more… Waalaxy, in addition to adapting to your needs, becomes your ideal companion to send an automatic invitation on LinkedIn! 😏
LinkedIn : What type of automatic connection message should you send?
You’re looking for a way to write your LinkedIn messages? You are not very inspired yet? Well, you need to know a few things before you start:
- Your message should be short, (people won’t read it otherwise),
- They need to be adapted to your audience.
- You need to make sure that you’re giving enough information to create the desire to know more.
- You want to work on your copywriting. And here is how. 😜
Do I require a paid subscription to automatically send an invitation?
You will be able to automatically send an invitation to grow your network with a free subscription, on the other hand, you will need a paid subscription to take advantage of auto-import. So, it all depends on the options you are interested in. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to change and adapt your marketing strategies over time.
Is the login note mandatory?
No, you are not required to add a login note to your invitation, it is optional. You will be able to validate your marketing campaign creation without adding any content in your login message. Sometimes, it is even more strategic not to put any. See the case study. 👀
Do I need to leave the computer open for my invitations to send?
You must have a LinkedIn tab open and your computer must remain on for actions to run. This allows us to send requests from your account with the same IP address without putting your account at risk.
On the other hand, you don’t need to have a Waalaxy tab open (but make sure you have the extension active though). 😉
Can I choose the time slots on which Waalaxy sends actions?
Indeed, from your account settings, you will be able to select the hours and days on which Waalaxy will send actions in your marketing campaigns. You can also select the time zone. You will have to go to > settings > account activities, then pick the days and times you want to send your actions. 😁
And there you have it, sending emails and invitations automatically on LinkedIn is pretty simple. It’s up to you to combine these different methods. 😜