How to use ProspectIn for Linkedin?
You are using ProspectIn, and you are looking for different tutorials to guide you through your automated LinkedIn prospecting? As a marketer, you are in the right place!
Here you will find all the essential informations to automate your LinkedIn B2B activity and discover how to use ProspectIn for LinkedIn in a user-friendly and secure way.
You will, get more traffic into your sales funnel, and improve sales!
Find and export your prospects, send a message or a connection request… you don’t understand anything?
Don’t worry, here you will find all the ProspectIn tutorials and tactics you need.
Export your prospect
Exporting your prospects into your CRM is a crucial step in automating your prospecting on Linkedin. It will allow you to target your prospects and then launch your actions. Check out the step-by-step procedure in this video :
- Perform a people search on LinkedIn,
- Open the ProspectIn extension,
- Select your campaign and the number of profiles to export,
- Click on « validate»,
- You are ready to start prospecting !
Sending an automated connection request will let you target your prospects and perform your actions automatically.
A significant gain of time that will prompt you to focus on your more meaningful tasks!
- Create a personalized note,
- Select your prospects,
- Send your connection request.
Visit profiles automatically so that your prospects visit your profile in return, rather efficient isn’t it? To achieve this hack, it’s quite simple:
- Create your campaign,
- Select the profiles you want to visit,
- Click on the visit button,
- Your actions are launched.
You would like to send personalized bulk messages, but this is too time-consuming? Here is the bulk message feature:
- Select your campaign,
- Go to « message » tab and create your personalized message using « firstname » and « lastname »,
- Select your prospects and send your message.
Using several accounts
In this video, we show you how to use multiple google chrome sessions to deploy several LinkedIn account simultaneously.
- Create a google chrome session,
- Open LinkedIn and log in,
- Repeat the operation.
Now you have all the knowledge you need to start to use ProspectIn for LinkedIn. If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us. 😊
You can also see all our news, and our numerous articles to help you optimize your LinkedIn profile!