ProspectIn glitches, how to deal with it?
You are using ProspectIn and what? Glitches… oops.🤭 Our tool works on LinkedIn, some behaviors, computers or LinkedIn accounts can produce glitches we can’t foresee. (mayday mayday). Let us reassure you, most of the time, it is possible to fix them very easily.
What are the possible ProspectIn glitches?
- ProspectIn can’t retrieve your LinkedIn account and the extension displays “Trying to reach the server…”
- Your actions don’t perform in the queue.
- Information in the CRM doesn’t update correctly.
- Placing actions in the queue or export stop in the middle of the loading.
“ProspectIn can’t retrieve your LinkedIn account and the extension displays “Trying to reach the server…”
- Check that you have a LinkedIn tab open.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- If this is the case and the problem still goes on, log out from LinkedIn and then log in.
“Your actions don’t perform in the queue”
- Reload the page and check that you still have daily quota for the concerned action
- Wait some minutes and check if actions are still blocked in the queue.
- If the problem lingers, reload the extension as explained in the next step.
“Information in the CRM doesn’t update correctly”
“Placing actions in the queue or export stops in the middle of the loading”
- Go to the “settings” tab in the left menu of your CRM
- Then click on “reload the extension”. (The LinkedIn tab must reload).
- Go back again to the CRM to check if the problem is solved.
- If it doesn’t, uninstall and install the extension.
If one of these problems lingers, don’t hesitate to write to us via the chat on the CRM or on our website. We will help you as fast as we can to continue to use the LinkedIn prospecting tool with better conditions! ✌
If you wonder why the LinkedIn tab is open you can see our article.
You also can discover videos of our tutorials.