Welcome to Waalaxy x Sellsy Synchronization simple Tutorial.
In an effort to always save you time in your daily tasks, we have provided you with several Waalaxy x other tools synchronization tutorials. Today, it’s Sellsy CRM that gets its own tutorial. 😊 Here we go.🔥
What does Sellsy allow you to do?
Sellsy is an all-in-one software that allows you to give your company’s marketing, sales & administrative teams the most efficient and fast ways to manage everything. Sellsy has 3 pillars:
- Prospecting & Sales: task management, agenda, list of prospects, list of contacts, marketing campaigns, the evolution of your turnover…
- Invoicing & Management: quotes, invoices, credit notes, invoicing journal, list of your deadlines.
- Cash management: manage and anticipate your cash flow (complementary module).
It is objectively a very good tool, well made. The interface is easy to use despite the number of features and possibilities that this software offers.
Link of the Waalaxy x Sellsy Zap
You can directly copy the link of the pre-completed Zap for Waalaxy x Sellsy synchronization. For people who want to follow the tuto and do it by themselves, then. Good luck! 💪
Waalaxy x Sellsy Sync
1. Generate Webhook URL
- On Zapier, click on “Create a Zap”.
- Search for “Webhook by Zapier”.
- In “Event”, select “Catch hook” and do “Continue”.
- In “Pick off a Child Key”, put a name or not, and do “Continue”.
- Copy the Webhook URL that Zapier generated.
We will put this on hold, do not click on “Test trigger” yet, there is no data found until we create a Waalaxy campaign, this is the next step. We will come back to this point later.
2. Making the Waalaxy campaign
- On Waalaxy, go to the “Campaign” tab and “Create a Campaign”.
- Select the sequence of your choice that has a “CRM Sync” step.
- Name the Campaign.
- Add the prospects to your campaign.
- Define the deadlines, and the messages.
- Paste the Webhook URL previously copied from Zapier into the dedicated section. 👇
- Launch the campaign. 🚀
3. Generate data
On Zapier, you can pick up where you left off. Now that the campaign is running, you can click on “Test trigger”, you should have a success message with a visual on all the data Waalaxy sent. 👇
- Click on “Continue.”
4. Format the data
Waalaxy sends the data in streams, a step is needed to separate the data so that they arrive in Sellsy in an orderly fashion: First name in the First name column, Last name in the Last name column and so on.
- Click on the small “+”.
- Look for “Looping by Zapier.”
- In “Event”, select “Create Loop from Text” and do “Continue”.
- Here you will need to write down each variable you want, and select them this way. 👇
- The separator should be “;”.
- In “Trim Whitespace”, select “True”.
- In “Loop Iteration counter start”, select “1”.
- Do “Continue”.
All the data you selected should appear, organized & formatted. 👇
5. Set an output action to Google Sheets
- Click on the small “+” and select “Google Sheets”.
- In “Event”, select “Create spreadsheet Row(s)” and do “Continue”.
⚠️ You must select Create spreadsheets Rows in the PLURAL, not the singular
- Log into your Google account.
- Select the Drive, and the sheet that the data is going to be sent to and, select each of the variables. 👇
- Do “Continue.”
6. Connect Sellsy
- Click on the little “+” and select the “Sellsy” tool.
- In “Event”, select “Create Contact” and do “Continue”.
- Connect your Sellsy account.
- In the “Set up Action”, select each of the variables and do “Continue”. 👇
- Test the action and publish the Zap.
7. Views on Google Sheets and Sellsy
The data was normally synchronized, to check it, let’s go and see. 😎
You will be able to find your contacts from the side menu “Contacts” and “Contact list”. 👇 And there you go. 😍
FAQ of the article
Do I need a paid Zapier subscription to do this?
Zapier has a free version that allows you to make up to 5 Zaps. If you want more you will need one of their paid subscriptions. Zapier pricing.
How are the data sent?
Data is sent in streams of 10. If you never reach that number, don’t worry, we have a security feature that sends data every 30 minutes.
Can I add a step if I want to?
You can add a step wherever you want in the Zap.
What data can I synchronize?
You can sync any data that Waalaxy sends. 👇
Email enriched by Dropcontact.
Linkedin profile URL.
URL of Sales Navigator profile.
Linkedin account type.
Waalaxy-related prospect information:
Prospect’s tags on Waalaxy.
Date of first connection on Linkedin.
Date of first message sent.
Message replied: Yes / No.
Message sent: Yes / No.
Email replied: Yes / No.
Email sent : Yes / No.
List of prospects in which the prospect is.
If Sellsy is the software you use to organize your strategy and your teams, syncing it with your prospecting tool, Waalaxy will save you considerable time in your tasks and make the most of the data retrieved by Waalaxy. All you have to do is the process and organize them from your Sellsy software.
It’s up to you now, you can start synchronizing Waalaxy and Sellsy! 😎