In addition to having a much more ergonomic interface than that of LinkedIn messaging, Piwaa has many features that will save you a considerable amount of time in managing your LinkedIn messages. Today, it’s my pleasure to present to you: saved replies for LinkedIn 😉
Saved replies for LinkedIn, what for?
At Waapi, we’re fans of automation. We even have a saying that goes “Anything that is repeated more than 3 times should be automated”.
This saying is what motivated us to develop ProspectIn and Podawaa.
These products allow us to generate an incredible amount of leads on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, LinkedIn messaging does not allow us to optimally manage this constant flow of messages.
When dealing with a large number of LinkedIn messages related to prospecting, we noticed that 20% of responses allowed us to process 80% of the requests from prospects. #ParetoLaw 😜
For example, when you sell a product, a number of similar questions and comments come up regularly:
- “Can you tell me more about X product?”,
- “What is the pricing?”,
- “How does it work?”,
- “What is the difference between products X and Y?”.
As we are obsessed with efficiency, we ended up setting up a system of pre-recorded responses via a Google sheet. Although it was effective, it wasn’t the most practical nor personalized method.
Piwaa’s saved replies allow you to save messages which can then be reused at will; all from the same interface in which you send your messages.
Since your answers are written once and for all, you can afford to spend some time writing extremely comprehensive responses.
These recorded answers will serve as a base, which you you can you to respond quickly to recurring questions and comments. Of course, you will still have to make slight edits on occasion to ensure optimal personalization, however the core of the answer will already be there. ☝️
How does it work?
It’s easy to create a saved reply:
- Access the saved replies form,
- Click on “Add a reply”,
- Give your saved reply a title,
- Enter the content of your message,
- Click on “Add”.
- In the content of your message, you can use the variables “First name” and “Last name”. The first and/or last name of the contact will be automatically retrieved. Quite handy when your contact’s name is “Mihály Csíkszentmihályi” 😉
- You can search for emojis through the emoji picker, or you can simply use the emoji shortcuts directly. For example, if you type “:)” the emoji 😃 will appear automatically. LinkedIn has never developed this feature, despite the fact that it is elemental.
- Your saved replies are listed in order of use, with the most used response appearing at the top of the list. Each response has a “counter” which is incremented by +1 for each use. This means that the order of the saved replies is constantly evolving according to the frequency of use and last date of use
- You can search for a reply using the search function on the saved replies form. The search is carried out on both the title and the content of the saved reply
- All saved replies can be deleted and edited
- When you start responding to a message, the use of the hashtag (#) allows you to search your saved replies directly, without having to go through the form.
And that’s it for the saved replies. Now it’s your turn! 😜