The best alternative to Salesflow
0Have you ever heard of Salesflow, this marketing automation and lead generation tool? 😄
Its name mixed from “sales” and “flow” implies to make sales continuously. But is it the best software to automate its outbound marketing?
That’s what we’ll see in this article.
You will then see how our Waalaxy tool is the best alternative to get more conversions and sales through your web marketing campaigns.
Let’s start by discovering together what the Salesflow tool is…
What is Salesflow?
Salesflow is a New York based automation tool for prospecting on LinkedIn.
The purpose of the Salesflow tool is to :
- Automatically select LinkedIn profiles.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Boost your acquisition of qualified leads.
- Send people to your conversion tunnel.
Thus, this tool allows you to find your future customers in the B2b sector. Here are some features of the tool:
- Create and schedule prospecting campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Hyper-personalize your messages within your campaign.
- Create unlimited follow-up sequences.
- Respond directly to your prospects from the dashboard.
- Get precise statistics on your campaigns over the last week, month, etc.
Salesflow is a tool similar to LinkHelp.
How does Salesflow compare to other automation tools on the market?
Salesflow is quite popular in the US and is starting to arrive in France.
Aimed at agencies, sales teams and startups, Salesflow does not really offer any differentiating factors compared to :
This tool just allows you to do basic actions on LinkedIn, that’s all.
Let’s now discover Waalaxy ‘s #1 asset that Salesflow unfortunately does not have…
The big plus of Waalaxy, and that Salesflow does not have
To recap, Salesflow is only based on business prospecting on LinkedIn.
Their tool allows you to:
- Create automated sequences on LinkedIn.
- Store your leads in a third party CRM (application to be purchased in addition).
Waalaxy is more complete. Indeed, we don’t only offer to prospect on LinkedIn.
We offer our users the possibility to do cross-channel prospecting sequences: via LinkedIn and emailing.
Soon, social networks will be added to our tool.
For now, we believe that LinkedIn coupled with email marketing can reach enough of your prospects.
Marketing on multiple channels is more powerful in terms of conversion.
And here are the reasons why:
- Your prospect has the impression that you are repeatedly present in his life, like a colleague or a friend.
- Your commercial messages are addressed to several types of people: present on different channels.
- You are not dependent on a single traffic source for your business.
Now you know where Waalaxy has a clear advantage that Salesflow does not.
But that’s not all, in the next part you will concretely understand why Salesflow is not the best b2b prospecting tool…
Why Waalaxy is better than Salesflow
As we have seen, Waalaxy is more complete thanks to the multi-channel prospecting it allows.
In the long run, Salesflow is not a very powerful tool, because you depend on LinkedIn.
And here’s the difference with Waalaxy:
- Waalaxy allows you to leverage the power of LinkedIn and have an email list that you keep no matter what (until the end of the data retention period or the unsubscription of your contacts).
- Salesflow just allows you to leverage LinkedIn and risk losing everything at any time during your prospecting process.
Using a tool that is borderline in terms of prospecting efficiency like Salesflow is borderline.
Why choose Waalaxy?
For sure, Waalaxy has more advantages at all levels: in terms of prospecting power, security, etc.
Waalaxy uses a technology that cannot be detected by LinkedIn.
Indeed, we use the Google Chrome extension principle that does not manipulate LinkedIn’s source code Moreover, we have established automatic quotas of actions to secure your account.
That is, if you schedule too many messages for example, then we make sure to send them more spaced out in time.
The reason is that we reproduce human behavior to create a natural effect.
We therefore offer a secure and ergonomic marketing tool, and above all accessible to all thanks to its affordable price.
- 13€/month (14.41$) for the Pro version.
- 25€/month (29.64$) for the Advanced version.
- 40€/month (47.43$) for the Business version.
Waalaxy is a simple, uncluttered tool focused on cross-channel performance.
At the end of the day, the real question is “should you use Salesflow to prospect? The answer: no. Here are the reasons why:
- It’s an omnichannel solution that limits you to LinkedIn.
- It’s not as nice.
On the other hand, we encourage you to test our Waalaxy tool for free for 7 days. We trust our software because:
- We offer multi-channel prospecting for a significant benefit.
- We offer a 7-day trial version that is long enough to test it out.
- We have focused on the user experience (UX).
- It’s 100% secure for your LinkedIn account.
- There’s super-fast customer support via chat.
- The best part: thanks to our engineers, you can exceed the 100 weekly invitations imposed by LinkedIn without risk to your LinkedIn account! 💪
So forget about Salesflow! 🚀