Are you familiar with Snov.io?
This new kid on the block in the growth marketing industry! 🤩
A cute and catchy name, but is it the best software to automate your outbound marketing actions? That’s what we’ll be looking at in this article.
Later you will see how Waalaxy is the best alternative to get more results on your webmarketing campaigns.
Let’s start by discovering together what Snov.io’s tool is…
What is the Snov.io tool?
Snov.io is an American outreach automation tool, this means, it allows you to scrape information on the web, such as email addresses, and then perform email marketing.
The goal of the Snov.io tool is to :
- Find new customers.
- Boost your acquisition of qualified leads.
- Contact your prospects via mail, without their permission.
- Send mass emails to spam your potential customers.
Essentially, this tool allows you to search for data, store this information on a database, and aggressively contact your prospects. Here are some of the tool’s features:
- Extract email addresses.
- Contact management.
- Email marketing statistics.
- Creation of outreach sequences.
Snov.io is similar to Lusha, with the added feature of an autoresponder.
Snov.io versus other automation tools on the market?
Snov.io is popular in the United States.
American companies are fond of more aggressive marketing techniques than in Europe, that’s why the tool is increasingly gaining steam overseas.
At the beginning, scrapping was considered as a rather vulgar and unappreciated practice. But today the outreach strategy has become mainstream.
More and more companies are using tools for finding customers, quick.
And using such a tool requires a certain level of expertise and knowledge in growth hacking.
Let’s discover now the #1 asset of Waalaxy that Snov.io unfortunately doesn’t have…
What is the pricing of Snov.io?
There are 5 different types of subscriptions at Snov.io.
Prices too high for the few features offered in return.
The big plus of Waalaxy, and that Snov.io doesn‘t have
To recap, Snov.io is only based on email marketing. Their tool:
- Collects email addresses from any website.
- Stores this information in a CRM.
- Sends email messages.
- It is now possible to collect leads from Linkedin.
Waalaxy offers you to combine the two by making multi-channel sequences, combining actions on Linkedin, and email actions.
Waalaxy is more complete.
Soon, social networks will be added to our tool.
Marketing across multiple channels is so much more effective in terms of conversion. And here’s why:
- Your prospect feels that they can trust you more when they hear about you on several contact points.
- Your message is addressed to several profiles of people: some are more on LinkedIn and others are more active on email.
- You are not dependent on a single contact source.
Now you know how Waalaxy has a massive advantage.
But that’s not all…
In the next section, we’ll fully help you to understand why Snov.io is far from the best b2b prospecting tool…
Why Waalaxy is better than Snov.io
As we have seen, Waalaxy is more comprehensive, thanks to its multi-channel prospecting capabilities. In the long run, Snov.io is not entirely legal – in regards to the fact that it does not fully meet GDPR. In other words, it doesn’t do everything it should regarding the protection of personal data.
This is a key difference:
- Waalaxy only collects email addresses on LinkedIn if you are connected to the person (them accepting your connection request works as an agreement to contact them).
- Snov.io collects email addresses from websites without the owner’s consent.
Imagine, you collect and contact 1000 email addresses of people who haven’t agreed to anything.
Many people will report you as spam, and some may even start legal procedures against you that are far more annoying.
If you are involved in email marketing, you probably know that being reported as spam sends an unwanted signal to providers like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
Ultimately, your emails fall into your prospects’ spam inboxes and your careful crafted approach will never be read by your cold prospects.
Using a tool that toes the line between what is acceptable and what isn’t when it comes to data protection like Snov.io does is not a good idea. Ultimately it can end up harming your business.
Why choose Waalaxy?
It’s undeniable, Waalaxy has advantages as well as disadvantages (yes we are not perfect – yet, but we are quickly moving towards it 😜).
Firstly, Waalaxy uses a completely different technology, one that doesn’t change LinkedIn’s source code and as a result, it doesn’t leave a trace.
We offer a secure and hyper-ergonomic marketing tool, that anyone can access thanks to its affordable pricing.
Waalaxy is a simple, uncluttered tool focused on cross-channel performance.
So it integrates more ways of finding leads than Snov.io does, with the added benefit of a more ergonomic tool and higher data security!
On Waalaxy you can create LinkedIn campaigns, integrating emails as well.
Soon, you’ll even be able to integrate Twitter and emails to reach an audience fond of reusable everything. It’s the ideal software to set up a marketing automation strategy using emailing and the power of LinkedIn.
For example, you can send invitations to a prospect, then 4 days after acceptance, send a message, then an email afterwards, etc. You can even send a multi-channel follow-up message or email if the person sees the message or clicks on a link.
Thanks to Waalaxy’s clear and intuitive dashboard, you can track the statistics of your marketing campaigns and messages.
You can even easily implement A/B testing to optimize your results in terms of open and click-through rates.
In the end, the real question is “should you use Snov.io for prospecting? ». The answer: no. Here’s why:
- It is a solution that limits you to emailing.
- Not very efficient, as the majority of your emails sent via Snov will end up in the spam inbox.
- It’s less beautiful.
- It’s not really “GDPR compliant”.
This is why we encourage you to test out Waalaxy with our 7 days free trial. We are confident you’ll love our software because:
- We offer multi-channel prospecting possibilities, for a significant return on your investment.
- We offer a freemium version, so once your advanced free trial is over, you can still stay and continue to test the tool as long you want. No rush.
- We put a lot of emphasis on the user experience (UX).
- It’s totally safe for your LinkedIn account.
- There is customer support via chat, 6/7 days a week, speaking English, French and Spanish. , and with an average response rate of less than 5 minutes.
- The best part: thanks to our engineers, you can exceed the 100 weekly invitations imposed by LinkedIn without risk to your LinkedIn account! 💪