LinkedIn Help: Find LinkedIn customer service and access FAQs
Do you use LinkedIn a lot and have questions about it? Do you want to access to LinkedIn help or contact the customer service?
Don’t panic. We will help you. Stay calm, don’t get out of breath, don’t pull your hair out. Just breathe slowly… and let me give you the access and quickly explain how it works. 🧘
How do you contact LinkedIn customer support using its help center and online forum? To contact LinkedIn customer support, you’ll need to go through a few steps first, as the company doesn’t offer customer support by phone. 😭
There are indeed two phone numbers:
Down the phone line, you’ll only find a recorded voice directing you to the LinkedIn Help page.
So it’s best to forget about these phone numbers.
Well, we understand them. LinkedIn has a user base of 660 million members, from 170 different B2b industries and over 200 countries and territories. If they had to answer all our questions, all the time, the service would be slightly saturated. 😂
If that were the case, you’d get this type of phone response:
You’ve reached LinkedIn customer service. Your estimated waiting time is 2 days and 18 hours, please stay on the line.
Okay, enough with the jokes. I’ll tell you how to get your questions answered regardless. 😜
You have several ways to find answers to your questions on LinkedIn, and they’re pretty well laid out.
I’ll show you the 3 easiest options. 😉
#1 First way to access the LinkedIn Help Center
- Click on this link to be taken to the LinkedIn Help home page.
- First, select the type of LinkedIn account you have through the drop-down list.
- Then, ask your question on the LinkedIn Help Center.
2# Find LinkedIn Help directly on your profile
To go to LinkedIn Customer Service via your homepage or profile, it’s easy, just follow the few steps below.
- Open your LinkedIn account. (Go to LinkedIn > Connection > connect).
- Go to your profile and click on the “you” tab.
- You will see “Help” appear, here in red.
- Click on it, you are already on LinkedIn Help – digital help center. 😍
Then just follow the steps in explanation #1.
#3 Go to the LinkedIn Help self-service to learn by yourself
LinkedIn tries to train you as much as possible so that you can be autonomous in your search and quickly get the answers to your questions.
To do this, they have set up a “do it yourself” page, it is an improved resource center (FAQ).
To be honest, I’ve tested it for you, and I find that the article suggestions are often off the mark. 😂
But I’ll put the link anyway, for “basic” questions, it will still be useful.
- Click on this link, to open the LinkedIn resource center.
- Write your question (maximum 50 characters). Avoid complex sentences, to make sure you’re not confusing the robots that automatically prepare your relevant answers.
- LinkedIn will then offer you suggested resources, you can click on “see more results” if you are not satisfied with the suggested articles, or rephrase your question.
As I said, it is impossible to contact LinkedIn by phone.
But there is still a unique way to get a human to answer you. 😍
The first good news is that we know how you can do this, the second is that I’ll tell you right now.
- You can click on the contact page.
- Click on “others”, then write “help” in the search bar.
- At the bottom of the page, a magic button will appear. 🤩 “create a request to customer support”.
- Click the button, fill in your information and explain your problem.
This page opens, as I told you, you must then fill in your problem. Remember to add attachments files to help LinkedIn support understand your technical concerns or questions.
After that, your request is registered with LinkedIn’s technical support. You will receive a confirmation by email, usually indicating a time frame for processing your request.
Do you want to contact LinkedIn for commercial reasons?
To contact LinkedIn to purchase their solutions, it’s a lot easier, weirdly. 😂
Here’s how to contact them, or be contacted by the sales department.
- Fill out the contact form.
- Or call directly at +33 8 05 54 20 78.
LinkedIn will give you lots of options for your inbound marketing and advertising on the network.
Maybe your questions about LinkedIn are not just technical and you want to go further in your use of the social network. Like us at ProspectIn (LinkedIn automation tool 😜), you have realized that there is a lot of potential to exploit on this professional network?
Need help to boost your business on LinkedIn?
If you want to sell on LinkedIn and need the best advice to do so, here is a compilation of the 4 must-know tips you need to master your strategy 🔥:
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile 👀 dos and dont’s. (profile picture, portfolio..)
- Gain visibility and awareness 👀 with a real digital strategy. (How to get 75k views per week.)
- Perform the best lead search 👀 find your leads on the network and segment your searches.
- Automate 👀 all of your actions on the medium. (Connection requests, personalized messages, marketing strategy campaigns.)
Need help propelling your career?
If you’re looking to be more visible to recruiters and get hired we’ve got some tips for you too. 🎁
In addition to improving your profile as much as possible, you’ll need to know how to contact a recruiter on the network, good thing I wrote you a complete guide 👀 on the subject.
Also remember to be active on the network and start conversations with recruiters from companies you are interested in. Check out what’s new, learn how to find the right information, and interact with members of the company in question. What a recruiter is looking for above all is your motivation, curiosity and perseverance.
FAQ summary of the article
In this article you found:
- How to access LinkedIn Help (LinkedIn’s customer service).
- Three ways to find answers to your questions about LinkedIn.
- How to contact LinkedIn customer service with a secret shortcut. ✨
- How to contact LinkedIn’s sales department and get a call back.
- How to do a whole bunch of cool things on the network: automate your actions, find a qualified lead, launch marketing campaigns, increase engagement on your posts and provide a real boost to your sales. 🎯
- How to be more visible to recruiters by following the LinkedIn candidate guide. 🕵️