How to migrate from LinkedHelper to ProspectIn ?
You have decided to change tools and you want to migrate from LinkedHelper to ProspectIn? Good decision! You will save time at every step of your LinkedIn activity and we explain here how to migrate from LinkedHelper to ProspectIn!
First of all, it is essential that your data is saved in a CSV file in order to use them in your future personalized campaigns via ProspectIn.
However, your CSV file must contain one url per line. These urls must correspond to the profiles of your prospects. So 1 url for 1 profile!
You can display different information in your CSV file such as the name, first name, email address of your prospects. Usually, only the URL of the LinkedIn profile counts.
To migrate from LinkedHelper to ProspectIn you must first extract your data from LinkedHelper. To do so, :
- Go to the “Collect” section,
- Select the contacts whose data you want to extract or click “Select all” to extract data from all your contacts,
- Then click on “Select all” and “download CSV file”.
You then get a CSV file containing information such as the first and last name and email address of your contact. You can then use this file to create your first campaigns with ProspectIn and to become a strong player in your LinkedIn activity.
You can start your LinkedIn prospecting by using the CSV files generated by your old tool, namely LinkedHelper and that’s it!
All you have to do is go to your dashboard to create your campaign from your file. To do this, nothing could be simpler :
- In the “Campaign” tab, click the “+” button then name your campaign,
- Then click on “Import” and select the desired campaign,
- Select the desired CSV file and you’re ready to start prospecting!
A few clicks are all you need to get started on ProspectIn and its very intuitive dashboard will save you precious time!
First advantage, ProspectIn is much faster to install since it is a chrome extension. As soon as it is installed, you can create your first campaigns very simply as we have just shown you.
You have control over your actions directly from the ProspectIn dashboard. You will find there
- Number of people in your network,
- Pending connection requests,
- Number of views of your last post,
- The follow-up of your weekly activity.
Big bonus: ProspectIn adapts to your needs since you can personalize each campaign. What could be better than using the “Scenario” function for an automated prospecting that suits you? All you have to do is test our tool, but we warn you: you won’t be able to do without it! 😄