Sendinblue is a SaaS tool, an email marketing platform designed to ensure the communication and growth needs of businesses. It’s a tool more dedicated to SMBs than to big boxes. 🚀 If you use this tool, you will be happy to know that it is possible to synchronize Waalaxy and Sendinblue very easily via Zapier.
We explain all about this automation here! 😁
What does Sendinblue allow you to do?
In a few words, here’s what you can do:
- Design welcome messages: automate a welcome email when subscribing to an email list. Handy to address visitors “logged in” to your site and allows personalization of your messages. 👋
- Birthday messages: send mailings for a special event, such as a customer’s birthday, to build loyalty. This is a classic type of personalized mailing, but it still works very well in terms of marketing strategy! 🥳
- Page visit: send an email after a visitor has visited this or that page. This type of email gives you endless possibilities in terms of marketing automation. 🌌
- Website event: send an email with a regular newsletter after the visitor has done a previously defined action on the website. 🤗
- Product purchase: sending transactional emails after a purchase can increase its open rate. 💰
- Marketing activity: send an email according to the marketing actions in your emailing solution. This scenario allows you to create complex mailing campaigns and precisely manage your marketing pressure. 📩
- Abandoned cart: a great classic, this scenario allows you to address the visitor who abandoned his cart. 🛒
Waalaxy x Sendiblue Zap link
You can directly copy the link of the pre-completed Zap for Waalaxy x Sendiblue synchronisation.
For people who want to follow the tuto and do it by themselves, then.. good luck! 💪
Prerequisite: connect Waalaxy and Sendinblue
See you in a bit! 😉
Synchronize Waalaxy and Sendinblue
You have just made a first zap that sends the data received via a webhook to your sheet on Google Sheets. 📁
Now we’ll be able to link your Waalaxy CRM and Sendinblue so that the data is sent from Waalaxy >> transiting on Google Sheets to >> land on Sendinblue. ✈️
A little additional information, Sendinblue is a tool that allows communication via SMS and email address, so we will just set up the emailing synchronization from Waalaxy to Sendinblue. 👌
Back to the Zap:
- Click on the little “+” and search for “Sendinblue”.
- Select “Add or Update Contact” in “Action Event” and do “Continue”.
- Connect your Sendinblue account. ✨
You will be asked to enter your API Key. 🗝️
- Go to your Sendinblue account,
- Click on the arrow on the top right to access your profile,
- Then click on “SMTP and API”.
- Then click on “Generate a new API key”.
- Give it a name and copy the API Key.
Back to Zapier. 😎
- Paste the API Key in the window so that your Sendinblue account is linked to your Zap and click “Continue”.
- In the “Email” box, fetch the email address from Google Sheets.
- Select the email list you want the contact to be transferred to.
- Select “Add” in the “Update Type” section and click “Continue”.
- Test the action and “Turn On” the zap. ⚡
View on Sendinblue
To check that an initial data stream has been sent, go to Sendinblue, in the “Contacts” section. 👇
FAQ of the article Waalaxy and Sendinblue
What is the pricing of Sendinblue?
You can find Sendinblue’s paid pricing here. ➡️
This one mainly depends on the volume of email sends and some additional features. 🔗
There is a Freemium version that allows you to have as many contact lists as you want and send up to 300 emails per day, which is quite interesting. 🧐
How do you send data from Waalaxy to Zapier?
We send data in batches or “bulk”, not 1 by 1. 😬
Batch sending triggers after the 10th lead, however no worries, we have set automatic sends every 30 minutes if you ever fail to reach 10 leads. 👍
What Waalaxy sequences work with Zapier?
Firstly, you can only use scenarios for Zapier in the Waalaxy Business subscription. 👽
You can find the sequences that work with Zapier, from Campaign > Create Campaign > Use Case: Zapier Integration. ✌️
But it is also possible to define a “response goal” in all the sequences we offer that consists of at least one “message” step. Roughly speaking, all these sequences can trigger a data sending via a Zapier webhook. 👇
Conclusion Waalaxy and Sendinblue
As you can see, Sendinblue is a pretty comprehensive marketing tool that allows you to do some pretty interesting things and can have a real impact in your segmentation strategy. 🎯
It’s a sending tool with a simple grip, a lot of usability and very complete to manage small teams and/or small structured. 🌳
Waalaxy and Sendinblue are two marketing tools that combine perfectly to optimize your B2b prospecting and loyalty campaigns. 🔥